terça-feira, 9 de abril de 2013

Lembro-me muito deste filme. Somehow it makes sense.


Oliver: Why are you telling them you're turning the corner?
Hal: Well, uh...
Oliver: You, you have stage four cancer.
Hal: It's not as bad as it sounds.
Oliver: Pop - There is no stage five.
Hal: [chuckles] That's not what it means.
Oliver: Well, then what does it mean?
Hal: It just means that it's been through three other stages.

Anna: But now I'm always in a new apartment or in another hotel somewhere.
Oliver: How do you keep hold of friends? Or boyfriends?
Anna: Makes it very easy to end up alone. To leave people.
Oliver: You can stay in the same place and still find ways to leave people.

Hal: Well, let's say that since you were little, you always dreamed of getting a lion. And you wait, and you wait, and you wait, and you wait but the lion doesn't come. And along comes a giraffe. You can be alone, or you can be with the giraffe.
Oliver: I'd wait for the lion.
Hal: That's why I worry about you.
Beginners
Papoila

1 comentário:

Segredos de Alguém disse...

Fuck, that make me cry..

Thats so me, right now..