quinta-feira, 19 de abril de 2012

Lana Del Rey


Voz sensual, letras ousadas e músicas slow motion.

Mais uma mistura britânico-bombástica que promete!

Put me onto your black motorcycle 
Fifty baby doll dress for my 'I do" 
It only take two hours to Nevada 
I wear your sparkle 
You call me your mama 
Let me put on a show for you daddy 
Let me put on a show
Let me put on a show for you tiger
Ahhh-ah-ah 
Let me put on a show 



'YAYO, Lana Del Rey
Ouvir aqui.





It's you, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you
Tell me all the things you want to do
I heard that you like the bad girls
Honey, is that true?
It's better than I ever even knew
They say that the world was built for two
Only worth living if somebody is loving you
Baby, now you do



'Video Games, Lana Del Rey
Ouvir aqui.


Blue jeans, white shirt
Walked into the room
You know you make my eyes burn
It was like James Dean for sure
You're so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer
You were full of punk rock
I grew up on hip hop
You fit me better than my favourite sweater
And I know that love is mean, and love hurts
But I still remember that day we met in December
Oh baby



'Blue Jeans, Lana Del Rey
Ouvir aqui.


Papoila

1 comentário:

Miss Éclaire disse...

se a conseguires ouvir sem efeitos na voz, depois diz algo. Não tem potencial nenhum a nível vocal. Mas são opiniões.